- 0.50 bananas
- 0.33 milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 eggs
- 2 Bisquick baking mix
- 0.25 sugar
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.50 frozen blueberries
How to make Bisquick Blueberry-Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Greae bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups.
- Beat banana, milk, oil and egg slightly in medium bowl. Stir in baking mix, sugar and cinnamon just until moistened, fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Sunny Morning Muffins
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts
- Frozen chocolate bananas
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- Spicy Sweet Chocolate Fondue
- Banoffee Iced Fancies
- Choco-chunky banana bread
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Apple and banana strudel
- Peach-berry shortcake cupcakes
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...