- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
- 0.13 teaspoon red peppers
- 1 walnut halves
- 0.25 apple juice
- 0.25 balsamic vinegar
- 0.75 dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 ounces salad greens
- 1 small red onions
- 0.25 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 blue cheese
How to make Bitter Greens & Tamari Roasted Walnuts, Cherries & Blue
- 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together tamari, molasses, 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt, black pepper and red pepper in a small bowl until blended. Add walnuts; toss to coat. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a wire rack set over a baking sheet; roast ab
- 2 Meanwhile, heat apple juice and vinegar to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Place the cherries in a small bowl. Pour the hot juice mixture over the cherries; marinate 30 minutes. Strain the juice mixture from cherries back into the saucepan
- 3 Combine the greens, reserved walnuts, cherries, onion and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black and red peppers. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salad. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with the blue cheese.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chopped apple salad with toasted wa...
- Gorgonzola Tagliatelle with Walnuts...
- Roast fresh ham with apple glaze
- Duck stuffed with apples
- Loin of pork with green peppercorns...
- Loin of pork with fennel
- Loin of pork with fennel and garlic...
- Perfect roast chicken
- Riesling roast turkey with fig and....
- Lemon and garlic roast chicken
- Roast duck