2) Meanwhile in a 3L saucepan, over a medium-high heat, bring the milk, gold top milk and evaporated milk just to a boil and keep hot.
3) In a 4L saucepan, over a medium heat, melt 45g of the butter and stir in the flour until it begins to colour slightly. Whisk in the hot milk, mustard, salt, cayenne and stout, and bring to a strong simmer.
4) Reduce the heat to low and stir in all the cheeses until melted. Place the drained pasta into a serving dish and then pour the cheese sauce over the top.
5) Heat the remaining butter in a large saute pan over medium heat and add the breadcrumbs; stir until golden brown, then stir in the bacon crumbles. Spread the mixture over the macaroni cheese.
6) Garnish the macaroni cheese with coriander or sage leaves and serve hot.