1. Heat oven to 180⁰C (160⁰C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and add in the onions and cumin, keep stirring until the onions are tender.
3. Stir in the black beans and heat through.
4. Pierce the packaging on the soft flour tortillas and warm in the microwave for 35-45 seconds.
5. Place about 3 tbsp bean mixture into the centre of each warm tortilla, then top with grated cheese (keep a bit of cheese aside for garnishing).
6. Roll up tightly and place them folded side down onto a lightly greased baking dish.
7. Mix the canned tomatoes and the Garlic & Paprika Taco seasoning in a bowl.
8. Spoon the tomato mix over the top of the tortillas and cover with tin foil.
9. Place into the hot oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
10. To serve, sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top of the enchiladas. Garnish with coriander and spring onions. Serve with Thick ‘n’ Chunky Mild Salsa or hot if you want a kick!
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™