Made this? How was it?
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g red peppers
- 120g red onion
- 60ml cider vinegar
- 1 (425g) tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5g minced garlic
- 50g mangetout,
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
How to make Black bean and corn salad
1) Preheat the griddle to medium. Griddle the corn until lightly charred, about 2 minutes, turning frequently. Transfer the corn to a cutting board and use a serrated knife to remove the kernels. Set aside.
2) In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, then the red pepper and the red onion. Saute for 3 minutess, then add the vinegar, beans and corn and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the garlic and the mangetout and saute for 1 minute more. Remove from the heat to a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm or cold.