- 45 ounces black beans
- 0.75 celery
- 0.75 onions
- 0.75 carrots
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chillies
- 0.75 lb andouille sausages
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 bay leaf
- 4 chicken broth
- 1 to taste salt & pepper
- 1 to taste fresh coriander
- 1 to taste sour cream
How to make Black Bean & Andouille Sausage Soup - Slow Cooker
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except salt, pepper and cilantro. Mix well, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with cilantro and sour cream if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Slow-cooker bean and barley soup
- Minestrone Soup with Beans
- Knead Not Sourdough
- Andouille sausage sweetcorn fritter...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage and Shrim...
- Grilled Andouille Sausage with Shri...
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Bean and Pasta...
- Beef and Black Bean Chilli with Cum...
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Slow-Roasted Pulled Pork and Creame...