- 6 ounces black olives
- 2 single cream
- 1 onions
- 1.50 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1.50 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.13 teaspoon white pepper
- 0.75 parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs yukon gold potato
- 1 gruyere cheese
How to make Black Olive Potato Gratin
- Preheat oven to 375°F Drain olives, pat dry and cut in half lengthwise.
- In a 4-qt. saucepan combine cream, onion, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese until melted. Add olives; continue to simmer 3 minutes, stirring frequent
- Peel potatoes and slice as thinly as possible. Add to cream mixture in saucepan; mix well so as to coat potatoes with cream sauce.
- Layer potatoes and olives in an 8 or 9-inch baking dish. Spoon any remaining cream sauce from saucepan over potatoes. Sprinkle Gruyere cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese evenly over top. Cover dish with foil and bake 50 minutes. Uncover and bake
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Provencal Potato Gratin
- The ultimate potato gratin
- Root gratin
- Seafood gratin
- Cod with a crispy crab crust with p...
- Potato gratin Boome-style
- Individual cottage pies
- Stir fried sweet potato with prawns...
- Rhode Island chowder
- Sicilian hash
- Potato and horseradish crusted salm...
- Roasted miso salmon with rosemary r...