2) Remove the chillies from the soaking liquid, stem and coarsely chop, and combine in a blender with the garlic, pine nuts, honey and 60 ml of the soaking liquid. Blend until smooth.
3) Pour the mixture into a medium bowl and stir in the bell pepper strips, vinegar, coriander, salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours before serving.For the black pepper crusted fillet steak with goat cheese:
1) Heat your griddle to high.
2) Brush the fillets with the oil and season both sides of each fillet with the salt and 1 side of each fillet with the black pepper. Place the steaks on the griddle, pepper side down and griddle until lightly charred and crusty, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the steaks over, and grill for 2 to 3 minutes longer for medium-rare.
3) Turn the steaks, once more so that the pepper side is facing up and top each filet with a slice of the cheese. Close the cover and griddle until the cheese begins to melt slightly, about 1 minute.
4) Remove the steaks from the grill, let rest for 5 minutes. Top each fillet with the roasted red pepper-ancho salsa. Garnish with coriander leaves, before serving.