For the roasted red pepper and ancho salsa:
1) Place the ancho chillies in a medium bowl, cover with boiling water and let sit at room temperature for 1 hr.
2) Remove the chillies from the soaking liquid, stem and coarsely chop, and combine in a blender with the garlic, pine nuts, honey and 60ml of the soaking liquid. Blend until smooth.
3) Pour the mixture into a medium bowl and stir in the red pepper strips, vinegar, coriander, salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 mins and up to 4 hrs before serving.
For the black pepper crusted filet mignon with goat cheese:
1) Heat your griddle to high.
2) Brush the filets with the oil and season both sides of each filet with the salt and 1 side of each fillet with the black pepper.
3) Place the steaks on the griddle, pepper side down and griddle until lightly charred and crusty, 2 to 3 mins. Turn the steaks over, and griddle for 2 to 3 mins longer for medium-rare.
4) Turn the steaks, once more so that the pepper side is facing up and top each filet with a slice of the goats cheese. Close the cover and cook until the goats cheese begins to melt slightly, about 1 min.
5) Remove the steaks from the griddle, let rest for 5 mins. Top each fillet with the roasted red pepper- salsa. Garnish with coriander leaves, before serving.