1) Place the mango into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add the lime juice, pepper vodka, black pepper essential oil and the sugar and process for an additional 5 to 10 secs.
2) Pass the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and place in the refrigerator to chill until the mixture reaches 4C or below, approximately 2 to 3 hrs.
3) Process the sorbet in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions, approximately 20 to 25 mins.
4) Place in the freezer for 3 hrs or overnight, before serving.
For the pepper vodka:
1) Add the peppercorns to the vodka and allow to sit in a cool dark place for 7 days. Stir or gently shake to combine every few days.
2) After 7 days, strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove the peppercorns. Place in a glass container with a lid and store in a cool dark place.