Recipe by Jun Tanaka
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 lime
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
How to make Blackened Salmon Cooked with Cedar Wood, Cucumber and Yoghurt
Lightly brush the salmon fillet with the oil and place on the cedar wood. Mix all the dry ingredients and sprinkle over the salmon. Season well.
Place the cedar wood with the salmon on the BBQ. Cover with a the lid and cook for 25 minutes.
Thinlythe cucumber, salt lightly for 5min and drain. Finely the mint leaves and add to the yoghurt. Squeeze in the lime, add the cucumber, garlic and season. Serve with the cooked salmon.
- Cedar-Planked Salmon
- Smoked Salmon Rillette with Pickled...
- Barbecued Alaska Salmon and Wild Ri...
- Salmon kebabs with quinoa and grape...
- Green papaya salad and lemongrass c...
- Asian griddled salmon
- Pan-fried lamb chops with harissa
- Scallops with Orange and Ginger But...
- Rosemary Smoked Mackerel with Horse...
- Toasted spice salmon burgers with o...
- Spiced BBQ Flat Bread
- Lamb burgers with garlic yoghurt sa...