2) Combine the crabmeat, pepper/onion mixture and the rest of the stuffing ingredients, mix very well, and set aside.
3) For the sauce, bring the whipping cream and milk to a boil. Add the asiago cheese, then remove from the heat.
4) For the seasoning, combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid.
To make the chops:
1) Cut a pocket into the pork chop and stuff it with the Pepper Jack cheese and crab mix. Season with the blackening seasoning. Cook your pork chop any way you see fit.
2) Serve each chop with a portion of angel hair pasta: place the bone end of the chop in the angel hair and cover with Asiago sauce.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.