Made this? How was it?
- 900g braising steak mince
- 450g sirloin mince
- 50g seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 60ml steak sauce
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8-10 hamburger baps
- 225g blue cheese,
- Rocket and tomatoes, for serving, optional
How to make Blue cheese burgers
1) Carefully mix the meats, bread crumbs, steak sauce, eggs, salt, and pepper with the tines of a fork, but do not
2) Prepare a charcoal barbecue or stove-top griddle.
3) Cook the hamburgers for 4 mins on 1 side, then turn and cook 3 mins on the other side for medium-rare. Remove to a plate and cover with aluminium foil. Allow the hamburgers to rest for 5 mins.
4) Meanwhile, griddle the baps, cut side down, for 1 min, until toasted. Place a hamburger and aof blue cheese in each bap, plus rocket and tomato, if desired, and serve hot.