1) Preheat the vegetable oil in a large cast iron frying pan over medium-high heat.
2) Season each bass fillet with house seasoning on both sides.
3) Prepare three separate shallow bowls of flour, buttermilk and tortilla crisps. Dip the fillets in flour, the buttermilk and then the ground tortilla crisps.
4) Place in the hot pan and shallow-fry for about 3 minutes one each side.
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
1) Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in sugar and red wine, until sugar dissolves.
2) Turn the heat to high and add blueberries. Mix together. Sauce will be ready when it reduces down.