Recipe by Paula Deen
More Recipes You May Like
- 1.1kg blue potatoes, peeled, 0.5cm thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 30g butter
- 20g plain flour
- 475ml double cream
- 110g Gruyere cheese
- 50g crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Blue potatoes au gratin
1) Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5. Butter a 23-by-33cm baking dish or similar sized casserole dish. Arrange the
2) In a medium saucepan, saute the minced garlic in butter over medium heat until softened and fragrant. Stir in flour and cook for 3 minutes. Gradually in the cream until smooth and thick. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheeses. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Pour cheese sauce over the potatoes in the dish. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes until browned.