Recipe by Bobby Chinn
For the spring roll:
- Thigh meat from 1 duck
- 1 cucumber, thinly
- 1 carrot, thinly
- Fresh mint leaves
- Few pieces of Vietnamese Gai leaves
- 8 rice paper wrappers
For the dipping sauce:
- Nuoc cham (fish sauce)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely
- 1 chilli, finely
How to make Bobby Chinn’s Spring Roll
Fry the thigh of the duck and browned it till crispy and browned.
the duck into thin and set it aside.
up the cucumber, carrots. Add in fresh mint leaves and mix it well.
Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one rice wrapper into the water for one second to soften. Lay the wrapper flat on the table.
Take a small handful of the mint leaves, cucumber, carrots and thinlyduck meat and leave it in the centre of the rice wrapper. Fold in the sides, tightly rolled the rice wrapper together.
Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with the dipping sauce.
- Mekong prawns stir fried with pork ...
- Oyster Sauce Chicken with Bok Choy
- Posh Chopped Suey
- Salt and Pepper Tiger Prawns
- Duck stuffed with apples
- Szechuan 'Kong Pow' Chicken
- Stir-Fried Tofu with Roasted Peanut...
- Pho Bo (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Bun Cha (Vietnamese Grilled Pork)
- Black Pepper Crab
- Thai Beef Salad
- Pad Thai (Thai Fried Glass Noodles)...