1) Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
2) Place the peppers, tomatoes and 5 garlic cloves on a baking sheet, drizzle with 45ml of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until the peppers and tomatoes are slightly charred and the garlic is golden brown. Transfer to a food processor with the chipotle puree and process until smooth; scrape into a bowl.
3) Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels.
4) Heat the remaining 45ml of oil in a casserole dish over high heat. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the sliced garlic and cook until lightly golden brown. Add the chilli flakes and cook for 20 seconds. Stir in the rice and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add the vodka and cook until reduced. Add the tomato/pepper puree and enough stock to cover, season with salt and bring to a boil. Add the chorizo and oregano, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6) Lift the lid, add the mussels, cover again and cook until the mussels have opened, discarding any that do not, and the rice is al dente and all the liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat and let sit 5 minutes.
7) Fluff with a fork and stir in the lobster meat and crabmeat, fresh basil, parsley and green onions.
8) Serve immediately.