Made this? How was it?
- Ice water, for chilling Champagne flute
- 115ml Lillet Blanc, chilled*
- 85ml peach nectar, chilled
- 225ml sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 tsp cherry syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
How to make Bordeaux bellini
*Lillet Blanc is a French wine made from a
1) Put ice water in a champagne flute and let the glass chill for 5 minutes. Empty the ice water and pour the Lillet Blanc and peach nectar into the flute. Add the sparkling wine. Gently stir in the cherry syrup and garnish with a cherry.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.