1. Preheat your braai then place a non-stick heavy based griddle pan on the top and allow to heat up.
2. Brush the vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocados.
4. Place the halved baby lettuces and the avocados on the hot grill pan for 2 minutes or until charred, but the lettuce should not burn and wilt.
5. Braai the spring onions directly on the braai and grill for a few minutes or until it has charred lines all over.
6. To plate, arrange the lettuce, spring onions, and avocado onto a platter, crumble the feta over and sprinkle with pomegranate rubies.
7. Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad just before serving.
8. Garnish with micro herbs and serve.