For the pork chops;
1. Place the pork chops in a re-sealable bag. Mix all marinade ingredients together, pour into the bag and squish the chops to make sure they are covered. Marinate the pork chops for at least 2 hours in the fridge
2. Meanwhile, prepare the coals and braai for 3 minutes on each side on medium coals until cooked.
3. Rest for 5 minutes
4. Serve on a dark grey slate and garnish with bunch of parsley
For the plum salad;
1. Brush the plums with the oil and place on a hot griddle pan over the coals. Cook for a minute on each side and transfer to a plate. Drizzle with honey.
2. Place the leaves on a platter and top with nuts, braaied plums and feta cheese. Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad.