1) Generously salt and pepper the turkey.
2) Heat 15ml of oil in a large heavy pot or casserole dish over high heat. Add the turkey wings and drumsticks and brown as evenly as possible all over. Do this in batches if necessary.
3) Once browned, remove the turkey from the pot. Reduce the heat to medium-high and then add the onions, carrots, and celery and cook until tender. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, until it is mixed in. Then add all the remaining ingredients, except the olives and rosemary, and stir until everything is incorporated.
4) Bring this liquid to a simmer, then add the turkey back to the pot, along with the olives and rosemary, and bring to a simmer.
5) Cook about 3 to 3 1/2 hours over a low flame at a low simmer until the turkey meat falls off the bone easily with just a little nudge from a fork.
6) Remove rosemary sprigs and serve over hot egg noodles.
Note: During cooking, occasionally check to see if the turkey is getting too browned or dried where not submerged under the braising liquid. If so, stir into the liquid and continue cooking.