Recipe by Aaron McCargo, Jr.
- 100g slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 150g minced onions
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and thin
- 125 ml chicken broth
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
How to make Braised kale with toasted almonds
1) In a large saute pan over low heat, toast almonds for 3 to 4 minutes until lightly browned. Addand allow to brown.
2) Add garlic and onions. Cook for 3 minutes until slightly caramelized. Add kale and toss lightly.
3) Add broth, bouillon and pepper. Cook kale for 5 to 6 minutes until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- My favourite fried rice
- Smoky prawn coleslaw
- Plantain mash with bacon
- Spicy sweet spring greens
- Savoury chicken hash
- Seasoned sweet potato puree
- Brown butter sauteed brussels sprou...
- Mango papaya salsa
- Packin' a punch broccoli slaw
- Spicy swiss chard
- Tempura fried string beans
- McCargo's autumn apple cider vinaig...