- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 strawberries
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
How to make Brandied Strawberry Sauce
- In a small saucepan, heat honey, orange juice and brandy to boil. Reduce heat and add strawberries.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn starch.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Refrigerate before use.
- Use as a topping.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Pain perdu
- Raspberry filled crepes
- Baked French toast with blueberries...
- Amour a Mosa Cocktail
- Heart-Shaped Pancakes with Strawber...
- Eggs benedicto (chipotle eggs bened...
- Spinach Pesto Scrambled Eggs on Gar...
- Ricotta pancakes
- French Toast with Salted Caramel an...
- Cinnamon Plums with French Toast
- Irish Soda Bread
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....