1. Heat olive oil in a medium size pot. Toast paprika and coriander for a few seconds and season with salt and pepper.
2. For the tomato chutney, heat olive oil in a sauce pot, add the shallots, garlic and chili and cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and reduce until it reaches a jam-like consistency. Season with the salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar to taste and then set aside.
4. Add 1 cup tomato chutney to hot sauce pan. Add 1 red onion to cook through.
5. Place beans into hot pot and cook until soft and tender. Add a dash of hot black coffee, set back on heat and finish off with almonds, red onion, juice of lemon and fresh coriander.
6. For the eggs, heat butter and oil in non-stick pan. Once warm and foaming break 2 eggs into pan and cook until white is set and yolk is soft.
1. Lay down crushed nachos on serving board/plate. Place slices of cheddar cheese on bean mixture and allow cheese to melt.
2. Top nachos with beans and finish off with eggs on the top.