1) Heat a nonstick griddle or griddle pan over medium heat while you prepare the pancake batter.
2) Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sugar, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk eggs and milk together in another bowl until combined.
3) Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently mix until incorporated.
4) Add the oil to the hot griddle and spread evenly to coat the bottom of the pan. Ladle about 75ml of batter to the pan and cook the pancake for about 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook until brown on the other side, roughly 1 to 2 minutes longer. Transfer pancake to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter and set pancakes aside for assembly.
For the marinara sauce:
1) In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes and cream cheese. Set aside until assembly.
For the scrambled eggs:
1) Preheat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
2) Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter to the hot pan and allow to melt.
3) Add the eggs and reduce heat to medium-low. Scramble until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the bacon and set aside for assembly.
For the breakfast pizza:
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Place the pancakes on a baking tray. Spread marinara sauce on each pancake and top with scrambled eggs and bacon. Sprinkle with basil and mozzarella cheese and place in the oven for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
2) Transfer to individual dishes and serve with butter and maple syrup.