2) In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, white pepper, paprika, salt, garlic, oregano and basil. Rub the mixture under the skin of the chicken and inside the cavity.
3) Heat the oil in a large saute pan over a medium-high heat with oil, and place chicken skin side down. Place another large saute pan on top of the chicken, and place 4 bricks inside the top pan.
4) Cook on a medium-high heat, for 7 to 10 minutes on both sides, or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 75C on an instant-read thermometer.
5) Remove the chicken to a cutting board and leave to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the salsa verde.
For the salsa verde:
1) In a food processor, puree all ingredients except the oil and salt until smooth.
2) With the machine running, slowly add the oil until well combined. Season with salt, to taste.