1. Slice the brioche loaf and spread on a layer of marmalade on one slice and cream cheese on the other and then bring them together with the filling in the middle.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Dip the brioche sandwich into the egg mix to coat well.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the brioche and fry on one side for 1-2 minutes until golden. Flip it over and cook it on the other side.
4. Remove it from the pan and slice it into halves.
5. For the caramelised oranges, make a dry caramel in a frying pan with the sugar by simply putting it on the heat until it melts.
6. Then add the slices of orange and caramelise on both sides. Add some orange liqueur to deglaze the pan and remove.
7. For the dipping sauce, gently melt the chocolate over a saucepan of simmering water, then stir through the golden syrup.
8. Dust the brioche with icing sugar and serve.