Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 1 (1.5kg) beef brisket
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 375ml dry wine (1/2 bottle)
- 250ml water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large onions,
- Tortillas, to serve
- Salsa, to serve
How to make Brisket tacos
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Make narrow incisions in the brisket and insert the garlic cloves. Lay the brisket, fat side up, in a large roasting pan - make sure the pan is large enough to hold all of the liquids.
2) Pour the wine and water into the pan over the brisket. Season with salt and pepper and evenly distribute the onions around the beef. Cover the pan with foil and cook in the oven for 4 1/2 hours. (Time is based on a 1 1/2 hour per 500g of meat).
3) Remove the pan from the oven to a cutting board.the brisket and serve in flour tortillas with your favourite salsa.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Company pot roast
- Adobo quesadilla burger with grille...
- Oxtail stew
- Fill a rocket scientist's empty sto...
- Beef 'The Bomb' bourguignon
- The reggie deluxe
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...
- Mexitana ancho-lamb chilli
- Citrus chicken
- Meat pies
- Chicken with apple, onion and cider...
- Cuban pork chops with mojo