1) Divide the cooked broccoli into 2 serving bowls.
2) Pour the sweet, spicy and tangy dressing over one bowl of the broccoli and the hot lemon garlic oil over the other; serve immediately.
For the sweet, spicy and tangy dressing:
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, brown sugar, and chilli flakes until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
2) Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and lemon peel and cook briefly until beginning to turn golden brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Add the vinegar mixture and salt and simmer 2 minutes longer.
For the hot lemon garlic oil:
1) Heat the olive oil, garlic, and lemon peel over medium heat and let sizzle gently for a few minutes until garlic is lightly browned. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and heat for another minute.