- 0.50 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 2 sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 egg
- 1.25 milk
- 0.50 baking mix
How to make Broccoli Sausage Breakfast Bake
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Add 1 inches of water and broccoli to a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer the sausage, cheese and broccoli.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Broccoli, Mushroom, and Cheese Brea...
- Deep dish pizza with Italian sausag...
- Baked Gruyere and sausage omelette
- Chicken apple sausage frittata
- Broccoli and cheddar frittata
- Baked Gruyere and Sausage Omelet
- Chorizo Sausage Rolls
- Savoury soured cream and chive waff...
- Mozzarella stuffed chicken sausage....
- Sage, sausage and apple dressing
- Sausage and roasted vegetable penne...
- Hot sausage burgers with broccoli r...