Made this? How was it?
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and steamed until crisp-tender
- 75g toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Broccolini with almonds
1) In a small skillet, over medium-high heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot add the garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring frequently until garlic is tender, about 3 minutes.
2) Add the steamed broccolini to a serving dish and pour in the oil mixture. Sprinkle with the almonds, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Broccoli Soup
- Steamed vegetables with tomato and....
- English pea salad
- Sauteed broccolini
- Broccolini and balsamic vinaigrette...
- Roast broccolini and beans
- Colcannon (Irish potato salad)
- Golden crushed potatoes
- Griddled peach salad
- Lemon broccolini
- Almond rice pilaf
- Steamed vegetables with mojo sauce