2) In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate morsels.
3) Pour batter into prepared pan as directed on the box. Bake 18 minutes; cool completely.
4) Cut brownies using a 3.5cm round cutter. Place on a serving tray; set aside.
5) In a small bowl, soften gelatin in 60ml of cold water, let stand 2 minutes. Add 85ml boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
6) In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently stir in gelatin mixture, cherries, and juice. Cover and chill 2 hours.
7) To serve, pipe or spoon cherry mousse onto prepared brownies.