Made this? How was it?
- 45ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic,
- 600g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. crushed red chilli pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- 15g flat-leaf parsley,
- A few basil leaves, torn
- 1 loaf semolina bread,
How to make Bruschetta with hot cherry tomatoes
1) Heat about 30ml extra-virgin olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, saute for 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes and hot chilli pepper flakes. Season with salt, to taste, and toss to coat in the oil.
2) Cover the pan, raise heat a bit and cook until the tomatoes burst, about for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the lid, squish any whole tomatoes with a wooden spoon and let the tomatoes thicken, about 1 minute.
3) Stir in the parsley, adjust the seasoning and remove from the heat.
4) Heat the broiler and char the bread on both sides. Arrange the bread on a platter and top with the hot tomatoes. Garnish with torn basil leaves and drizzle with the remaining extra-virgin olive oil before serving.
- Roasted tomato bruschetta
- Chunky puttanesca crostini
- Bruschetta con pomodori
- Scallops with bacon and spring onio...
- Italian horns
- Bruschetta with sauteed mushrooms
- Guid-olives or guido-lives
- Parmigiano Reggiano Canapés with H...
- Pappa al pomodoro
- Rachael's chimichurri chicken bites...
- Winey figs, prosciutto and ricotta....
- Prosciutto with pears and rocket