To make the parsley vinaigrette:
1) In a bowl, whisk together the parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and more lemon juice.
To make the salad:
2) Put the eggs in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and then turn down to a low simmer and cook for 7 minutes. Immediately plunge them into a large bowl of ice water to chill. Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
3) Toss the mizuna or rocket in just enough of the parsley vinaigrette to moisten.
4) To serve, arrange three lemon slices in a clover-shape on a plate. Top with 30g of the mozzarella. Drape 1 or 2 anchovy halves, depending on their size, over the cheese.
5) Place a small handful of mizuna over the cheese and anchovy. Grate a small amount of egg over the top of the greens. Finish with a drizzle of the vinaigrette. The remaining vinaigrette will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representatio