Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 2.5kg buffalo mince
- 15g salt
- 10g ground black pepper
- 280g breadcrumbs
- 6 baps for serving
- Toppings of choice
How to make Buffalo burger
1) Preheat a griddle or griddle pan to medium-high heat.
2) In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the meat, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Mix by hand for approximately 20 seconds, until seasoning is evenly distributed.
3) Pat into 170g patties and cook on the griddle for approximately 5 minutes. Place burgers on buns with desired toppings and serve.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Must-have muffaletta burgers!
- Casino El Camino: Amarillo burger
- Black bean and corn salad
- Vietnamese bistro burger
- Duck, duck, delicious burgers
- Prawn-stuffed peppadews
- Chipotle Mango Barbecue Chicken
- Toasted spice salmon burgers with o...
- Chug-a-lug kiwi berry cooler
- Tailgate sweet tea
- Mambo rice
- Honky tonk sweet and spicy salad dr...