For the calzone:
1) Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Coat a large baking tray with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, tomato sauce, liquid smoke, and hot sauce. Mix well and set aside.
3) Roll dough out, using a rolling pin, to a 30cm circle. Spread chicken mixture over half of circle, to within 2.5cm of the edge. Fold over untopped side so that it meets the other side, forming a half moon. Pinch the edges together to seal.
4) Transfer calzone to prepared baking tray and brush the top with olive oil. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese. Using a sharp knife, make a few slits in the top to allow steam to escape during cooking.
5) Bake 15 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown.
6) Let stand 5 minutes before serving with blue cheese dip.
For the dip:
1) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, blue cheese and chives.
2) Serve calzone sliced with sour cream dip on the side.