- 1.50 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1 buffalo wing sauce
- 8 lettuce leaf
- 8 flour tortilla
- 0.50 ranch salad dressing
How to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- In a skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla and spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce and roll up.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Bourbon street buffalo wings
- Scotch pancake-wrapped buffalo saus...
- Chicken with buffalo sauce and blue...
- Paper-Wrapped Crispy Salt & Pepper....
- Satay chicken salad wraps
- Spicy Szechuan chicken lettuce wrap...
- Buffalo burger
- Pancetta-wrapped Bayou La Batre pra...
- Vegetable Lettuce Wraps ('Sin Cai B...
- Florentine prosciutto wrapped chick...
- Streaky bacon wrapped chicken with....
- Chicken wrap with rocket and parsle...