For the chicken:
1) Preheat the griddle to medium; make sure the griddle is ready for cooking over indirect heat.
2) Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the 2 tbsps chilli powder and heat for 10 seconds. Stir in hot sauce and honey and season with salt and pepper. Remove about 60ml for garnish, and keep both portions warm.
3) Season each side of the chicken breasts with 1 tsp each chilli powder, and cumin, and the salt and pepper. Drizzle rapeseed oil over the both sides.
4) Griddle skin side down over medium heat, uncovered, until the skin is nicely charred. Flip the chicken, moving it to indirect heat, and brush with a good amount of the hot sauce glaze. Cover and cook, brushing occasionally with sauce, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
5) When chicken is done, remove from the gridd;e and spoon blue cheese sauce over each piece. Drizzle the 60ml of reserved glaze over and garnish with whole parsley leaves.
For the blue cheese sauce:
1) Whisk together the heavy cream and creme fraiche in a medium bowl. Stir in the parsley and blue cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with Jicama and Watermelon Salad.