- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 eggs
- 0.50 breadcrumbs
- 0.50 onions
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 blue cheese dressing
How to make Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl, mixing completely.
- Form mixture into 2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a roasting pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 25 minutes, turning in the last five minutes and basting with buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks, wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey scallopini
- Three-bean soup with turkey meatbal...
- Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Buffalo burger
- Sweet-n-sour turkey meatballs
- Sloppy Buffalo joes
- Red wine braised buffalo pot roast....
- Turkey scallopine milanese with mus...
- Spiced Turkey Breast
- Turkey cutlets with sausage and cou...
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
- Old-Fashioned Spaghetti and Meatbal...