Serves: 50 wingsFor the sauce:
1) In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add the shallot and garlic cloves and saute, about 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the bourbon, brown sugar and the honey to heat through, 1 minute. Next add the ancho pepper, chilli sauce, barbeque sauce, and wing sauce and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Keep warm until ready to serve.
For the chicken wings:
1) Heat oil in a deep-fryer. As you make the sauce, drop chicken wings, in batches (the amount you drop in at 1 time will depend on the size of your fryer) into the deep-fryer.
2) Fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove the wings from the oil and drain.
3) Add the wings to a large mixing bowl and toss in the sauce, coating each wing. Serve blue cheese dressing and 1/2 shots of bourbon, on the side, for adults to sip.