For the salad:
1) Place bulgur in a large bowl, pour 750ml of boiling water over, cover the bowl with cling film and let sit until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Drain well, squeezing out as much water as possible, if needed. Return the cooked bulgur to the bowl and mix in the onion, tomatoes, parsley, mint, and 4 sliced spring onions.
3) Transfer the salad to a platter and drizzle with the green onion vinaigrette.
For the vinaigrette:
1) Place the lime juice, honey, serrano, and spring onions in a blender and blend until smooth.
2) With the motor running, slowly add the oil until emulsified. If the mixture appears too thick, blend in a few tbsps of cold water, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.