2) Form the mixture into four 125g patties and grill on both sides until well done.
3) Place two patties into lightly toasted soft French bread cut with a hinge, along with the lettuce, a generous helping of pickled vegetables and coriander mayonnaise.
1) Place the sliced vegetables into the rice wine vinegar mixed with the hot sauce, a dash of sugar and a dash of salt. Leave for at least 15 minutes for vegetables with a nice crunch.
2) The vegetables can be left in the vinegar for an indefinite amount of time. The vinegar can be saved and used again later.
1) Simply mix the chopped coriander with the mayonnaise.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.