2) Meanwhile, place the pancetta on another baking tray in a single layer. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to drain on kitchen paper.
3) Place the garlic and parsley in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until minced. Add the anchovy paste, mustard, lemon juice and mayonnaise and process again to make a smooth dressing. Refrigerate if not using immediately.
4) Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally and separate the top from the bottom. Toast the bread in the oven, cut side up, for 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
5) Spread the cut sides of each piece with Caesar dressing. Place half the rocket on the bottom piece of bread and then layer in order: sun-dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan, crispy pancetta and sliced chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and finish with another layer of rocket.
6) Place the top slice of ciabatta on top and cut in thirds crosswise. Serve immediately at room temperature.