- 0.67 coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 0.33 milk
- 1 to taste cocoa powder
How to make Cafe Mocha
- Pour coffee into a cup.
- Add chocolate syrup.
- Steam the milk till it is frothy and add to coffee.
- Spoon a bit of milk foam onto coffee and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Sweeten with sugar if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Voulas Offshore Cafe stuffed vine l...
- The Modern Cafe: Modern fish cakes
- Central City Cafe: Granny Faye's me...
- Cafe au lait pots de creme
- Cafe Mexicano (spiced "cafe de olla...
- Voulas Offshore Cafe stuffed grape....
- Cafe green salad
- Cafe au lait with chocolate dipped....
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- Mocha ice cream terrine
- Hazelnut and Mocha Macarons