1) Whisk tempura ingredients together and let chill.
2) Heat peanut oil in deep-fryer or a large Dutch oven to 190C.
2) In a shallow plate or bowl, add flour and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and mix well.
3) Season okra with 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning. Dip okra in seasoned flour and then in tempura batter and place in oil, one at a time and fry until golden, about 4 minutes.
4) Remove to a paper towel lined sheet tray. Season with salt.
5) Serve with the spring onion dipping sauce.
For the spring onion dipping sauce:
1) In a medium sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients.