1) After the dough has risen for at least 48 hours, hand stretch the dough into a 30-cm circle, being sure to leave a little bit of air in the dough as you shape it. Place the dough onto a floured pizza peel.
2) Preheat an oven with a pizza stone to 290C/Gas 10, if possible. If your oven does not go up this high, preheat it to the highest temperature possible.
3) Add the mozzarella, Gorgonzola and Asiago cheeses on top of the dough, leaving a 1 1/3-cm border at the edge. Slide it onto the preheated stone and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4) Remove from the heat and add the sweet fig preserve in dollops, followed by the shaved Parmesan cheese and prosciutto. Lightly shower the pizza with the aged balsamic vinegar.
5) Cut into eight slices and serve.