1) Make the dressing. In a food processor, add egg yolk, lemon juice, anchovies and garlic. Pulse until there is an even consistency.
2) With the machine running, slowly add olive and rapeseed oil until emulsified. Add the mustard, salt and pepper and pulse to combine.
3) Combine all the salad ingredients and toss with dressing until evenly coated.
4) Place cubed bread into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss together.
5) Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes or until brown and crispy.
Serve salad with croutons on top.
*RAW EGG WARNING
Food Network Kitchens suggest caution in consuming raw and lightly cooked eggs due to the slight risk of Salmonella or other food-borne illness.
To reduce this risk, we recommend you use only fresh, properly refrigerated, clean, grade A or AA eggs with intact shells, and avoid contact between the yolks or whites and the shell.