Made this? How was it?
- 45ml melon vodka
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1 tsp agave nectar, optional
For the garnish:
- 2 small cantaloupe balls and 1 honeydew ball
How to make Can-Dewtini Cocktail
1) Remove the honeydew and cantaloupe seeds and rind beforeuntil liquefied. Pour this concoction into a shaker glass filled with ice and melon vodka. Shake for approximately 6 seconds then strain into a large chilled martini glass.
2) Garnish by skewering the three melon balls on a swizzle stick with the honeydew ball in the centre.
Cook's Note: If you like your martinis a bit sweeter, add 1 teaspoon agave nectar along with the melon vodka.
- Pear and Melon Cocktail
- Mellow Melon Margarita
- Ginger and Carrot Cocktail
- Sunset Virtue Cocktail
- Romance caribeno cocktail: Valentin...
- Chocolate raspberry fizz: Christmas...
- Chocolate mandarin dream cocktail
- The lover cocktail: Valentine's spe...
- Apple Glow Cocktail
- Kiwi Kutee Cocktail
- Cool as a Cucumber Cocktail
- White sand cocktail