1. Make the pasta by blending the flour and eggs together in a food processor until the mixture forms a stiff dough. Kneed for a few minutes before wrapping in cling film and chilling in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
2. Next, blend together all the filling ingredients, seasoning to taste. Leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
3. To make the ravioli, use a pasta machine (or rolling pin) to give thin sheets of pasta. Brush with beaten egg and, at intervals, place teaspoonfuls of salmon filling onto one of the sheets.
4. Carefully, top the pasta sheet with spoonfuls of filling, with another sheet of pasta. Use your hands to gently press down around each spoonful of filling to seal the two sheets of pasta.
5. Use a pastry cutter or knife to cut around the filling to give individual ravioli’s. Carefully lift each ravioli up and place on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Repeat with the remaining sheets of pasta.
6. When you are ready to cook, carefully lower the ravioli into salted boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the pasta has softened.
7. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a heavy based saucepan and add in the remaining ingredients for the sauce.
8. Drain the ravioli and divide between 4 plates. Serve with plenty of dill and caper butter.
Cook’s tip: You may have some pasta left over, if this is the case it will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days, or 3 months in the freezer.