Recipe by Rachael Ray
- 24 wrapped caramel candies (recommended: Kraft brand),about 200g
- 2 Fuji apples
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 240ml water plus 1 tbsp
- 30g creamy peanut
- Pinch ground cinnamon
How to make Caramel peanut butter dip and Fuji apples
1) Unwrap candies and place into a bowl.
2) Cut the apples into quarters and cut into each quarter to remove the core. these quarters in half, making 8 pieces per apple. You will need 16 total.
3) Add lemon juice into a bowl with 250ml water. Add the apples, turn them around in the lemon water, then drain them in a strainer or colander. (The acid in the lemon juice will keep the apples from turning brown; the small amount will not affect the sweetness of the apples.)
4) Add 1 tbsp water and peanut to your caramel candies. Place candies in microwave oven on high for 2 minutes. Stir the dip with a rubber spatula. If the candy is not melted all the way, put it back in the microwave on high for another 20 secs. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the sauce and stir.
5) To serve, place drained, apples next to your caramel and peanut dip and start dunking!
- Crunchy monkey peanut butter-banana...
- Fruit-stacked sticks
- Small strawberries with lemon
- Berries with almond cream and amare...
- Spicy Hummus: Quick Chickpea Spread...
- Sweet sesame five-spice popcorn
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- A stuffed picnic
- Elephant ears with warm caramel dip...
- Italian-american style tuna melts
- Easiest ever baked stuffed apples
- Cran-apple sauce sundaes