1) Unwrap candies and place into a bowl.
2) Cut the apples into quarters and cut into each quarter to remove the core. Slice these quarters in half, making 8 pieces per apple. You will need 16 slices total.
3) Add lemon juice into a bowl with 250ml water. Add the sliced apples, turn them around in the lemon water, then drain them in a strainer or colander. (The acid in the lemon juice will keep the apples from turning brown; the small amount will not affect the sweetness of the apples.)
4) Add 1 tbsp water and peanut butter to your caramel candies. Place candies in microwave oven on high for 2 minutes. Stir the dip with a rubber spatula. If the candy is not melted all the way, put it back in the microwave on high for another 20 secs. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the sauce and stir.
5) To serve, place drained, sliced apples next to your caramel and peanut butter dip and start dunking!